CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Making Progress

What a great weekend! We made progress on the nursery. A big thank you goes to our parents for always being there to help us out. Dad was a HUGE resource for the paneling that we did in the room. The room now has the first coat of paint on the walls, and the paneling and chair rail is up. We (actually Cory) now has to go back and put another coat of paint on the walls and primer & paint the paneling. Then it will be time to move in furniture and decorate--my favorite part! I love sitting in the nursery and just imagining what it will look like once it is completed. I will take more pictures once we move furniture in and decorate the walls.





Here's Pops (Dad) ripping up the baseboards.









Here's mom doing a little taping around
the trim that I couldn't get to.






And now....a partially finished room. When we went to pick up the paint at Home Depot, the guy at the counter said, "There must be a boy on the way!" I said, "Actually we are having a girl." Just so no one is confused, I fancied up our bear we got from Cory's Aunt Judy. :) The pillow sham taped to the wall is part of the baby's bedding.

2 comments:

Misty said...

I think I told you that Abbie's old room was blue...anyway...she too had bedding from PBK and that blue is almost identical to the color we used. TOTALLY a girl blue! Very cute!

Katie said...

Love the wainscoting! And the sonogram picture is so special. What a treat to see her in 3D. Can't believe you're already so far along. Yea!