CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Family photos


Last week Cory and I went to have pictures taken. We wanted to capture our pregnancy with photos and celebrate our little Sweet Pea. I am not big on showing my belly (it is not the most attractive thing) but the photographer convinced me that it is such a special time for us right now and that I would later be happy that I took a few belly photos. She was right; it wasn't so bad after all. We thought the belly shot below was adorable with Cory listening to the baby. Cory has such a sweet expression on his face. The others turned out really well and I am happy that we took them......still just not one to advertise my belly to everyone. :) After the belly shots, we took some great photos to use for our Christmas cards. These are a few of our favorites. I promise there will be no belly-showing on the Christmas cards. Ha ha!! :) After pictures, we had a nice dinner and then Cory treated me to a new pair of Crocs because my feet have been killing me. We had a great time hanging out together. Nights like these are rare for us these days because of our busy schedules.

1 comments:

The Gleasons said...

Oh wow!!! I love them...such sweet pictures. Can't wait to see you on Christmas Eve!