CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 29, 2008

What a Day!

So I think Cory can attest to the fact that I am officially freaking out. When I tell people that I am about 6 weeks away from our due date, the first question is "Are you ready?" And my immediate response is: "NOOOO!! I am not ready." The baby's room isn't ready, our office is still a mess from switching rooms, and now I have added on a new stress that we don't have alot of room in our living room for all the baby things coming in (swing, bouncer, etc) nor do we have much seating for people to enjoy haniging out in our living room. I know, I know....some of these worries I need to just not think about, but I can't help it. Today Cory was such a sweet husband and soon-to-be-daddy. We went out shopping and purchased our glider and the dresser for the baby's room. We had a dresser on order, but it wasn't going to be shipped til Jan 16. Well, that was cutting it a little close especially because I didn't want to do any kind of decorating in the nursery til I was sure where I wanted the dresser and baby's bed to go. So, I feel a little weight off my shoulders with our purchases today. (Thank you to Phil and JoAnn for making a late night trip to help unload the items from the truck) I can now get busy decorating the nursery and after we take down Christmas decorations we are going to play around with the arrangement of our living room. We have even been working a little in the office as well. A few more days of vacation before I head back to school, so I am hoping to get more accomplished. I am sure I am not the only pregnant woman to completely freak out in the last few weeks of pregnancy! :)

Here's our glider with ottoman and the baby's dresser:


And here is our progress made in the office. Cory set up a little craft area for all of my scrapbooking materials, which were taking up quite a bit of space before:

1 comments:

The Gleasons said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the nursery!!! It is so sweet. Also, I'm very jealous of your rocker/ottoman. They are so comfy...and unfortunately I only know that from sitting in them at the baby stores. Maybe next baby I'll get one. ;)

Happy New Year!