CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Feeling Good!

I can't believe that I am already at 27 weeks. Baby Claborn is really getting active although she is most active at night when I finally sit down. We'll have to work on her schedule. :) Cory and I find that she loves music. We put speakers on my belly at night and she feels like she is dancing around. The to-do lists have been pushed into high gear, now that Cory is done with his month of training. We are trying to prioritize what should be done first and there about 5 things that fill that #1 spot! Cory has been so great and patient about listening to my honey-do-list and doing some things while I am at school on his days off. This coming Sunday we have the day off together so we are going to try and get things rolling on moving the office out of the room where the nursery is going to be.


I found this cartoon funny. When people see me they say I don't look like I am as far along as I am, but I am feeling really big when I look in the mirror. I made myself laugh tonight while choreographing a dance. I had envisioned this one step on the ground, got down to try it, and found that I looked rather awkward. I see other women who are further along than me and can't imagine myself getting bigger. I know, I know.....it's gonna happen. It just seems unimaginable.


1 comments:

Misty said...

I know what youmean about feeling like you can't get any bigger. I remember thinking the same thing when I was pregnant with Sloan. The mother's body truly is amazing. Glad you are feeling well. The big day will be here before you know it!