Ella loves school! This year she has Ms. Suzanne and Ms. Deborah as her teachers. She comes home telling me all the new things they are learning. It's so fun to listen to her vocabulary grow. She amazes me everyday with a new piece of knowledge!
These were her first day of school pictures.
Ella told me a few of her favorite things so I could remember them.
Movie: Beauty and the Beast
TV Show: Dora
Color: Pink
Food: Grilled Cheese (I don't think its her favorite...she just happen to have it for dinner the night we worked on this. Ha!)
Candy: Sweet tarts
Activity: Drawing and coloring
Toys: Stickers
Song: You Are My Sunshine
"When I grow up, I want to be a real princess."
Daddy went with us on the first day of school.
Ella and her sweet friend Lauren
Best buds...Ella and Austin
Ella was happy to be at school. We had to ask her for a kiss and hug before leaving. She was already off playing with her friends. Most of them had been in her class the year before so she was surrounded by people she knew. Much better first day this year compared to last year. Thank goodness!!











0 comments:
Post a Comment