Our Thanksgiving started at Memaw’s house around 10:30. I was making the macaroni and cheese for lunch. While I know that is not difficult, I am not a cook (haha..in case you didn’t already know that) and I did not want to mess up a staple of our Thanksgiving meal. Memaw said that if I came over early, she would show me how it’s done….so that is what we did!
It also gave us more time to hang out with everyone before we had to jet to our next celebration.
Ella was her funny self. She found Memaw’s candy stash (gonna have to get that moved to higher grounds) and would ask everyone, but me, if she could get a piece of candy.
Happy Uncle Matt and happy Ella!
Tesa and Ella in their tights and boots.
Silly girl posing for the camera.
We had a great time at Memaw’s house. Ella’s little cousins weren’t there to play but she sure entertained the adults!
0 comments:
Post a Comment