CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Cutest Little Bumblebee You Ever Did See!

Last night was the Halloween Carnival at church.  It was the first time for Ella to wear her costume.  She thought her “messy buns” were fun to wear with her antennas.  I told her she was “the cutest little bumblebee I ever did see” and she said “but I’m not little”.  Love her!!!

DSC_0663

I love the happiness in these photos!

DSC_0664DSC_0665

Look at those two cuties.

DSC_0666DSC_0669DSC_0674DSC_0684

Ella had lots of fun playing games.  She quickly learned (in about one game) that as soon as you played, you got candy.  She thought that was great!

DSC_0687DSC_0692DSC_0696

DSC_0699

Sweet picture of Ella and Memaw

DSC_0705DSC_0709

Ella’s favorite game was the cake walk.  She loved “freezing” on the circle when the music stopped.   She had a little prance going on as she walked.  Pretty dang cute if you ask me!! 

DSC_0712DSC_0713DSC_0719DSC_0720

If there is a bounce house, Ella will be in it!

DSC_0721DSC_0724

Such fun!

DSC_0728

How cute are Ella and Pops as they decorate a pumpkin?!

DSC_0730DSC_0733DSC_0737DSC_0738

We had to do the cake walk one more time before leaving.  This time as she danced around the circle, she had her hands on her hips. 

Oh little bumblebee, you really are the cutest thing I ever did see!!!

0 comments: