This weekend we went to The Blythe’s Annual Halloween party. We always have such a fun time and this year was even more fun since Ella was older. She LOVED jumping on the trampoline. When the bigger kids would get on she would say “Hey guys, remember I’m little.”
Of course, we spent time in the bounce house!
Fun times for everyone!
Ella did a little swingin’ and a little slidin’.
Ready to Trunk or Treat!
Cute baby Liam as a scarecrow.
I don’t think she noticed the masked guy or if she did, it didn’t scare her at all!
Is that a cute picture or what?
Mommy and her Sugar Bear!
Daddy teaching Ella how to eat a Pixie Stick.
Garrison, Ella, Charlie and Hattie. Sweet friends!
Time to bob for apples.
And we ended the night with a hayride.
Ella was so cute on the hay ride. They other kids would chant “faster, faster” and so she would join in. She kept saying “I love hayrides!”
Great night with great friends!
0 comments:
Post a Comment