Saturday we attended Brandi and John's wedding. Everything looked beautiful. I didn't get any good pics of the bridal party so I am going to steal some as soon as my family posts them. The colors in the wedding were gorgeous!
The wedding and reception were outdoors and they had a little area set up for the kids. There were colors, stickers, coloring books, bubbles and more! The kids loved it!
Love their little feet under the table.
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!
Our Sweet Pea in her party dress.
Daddy giving a little push.

I love these pictures my mom captured of my happy little family of 3!
Running out to be with the big kids.
Maggie and Ella having fun!
Dancin' girl!
The cute Houston boys!
What a sweet picture of Ella and her Granna!
3 happy happy people!!
Matthew and Theresa....aren't they just the cutest couple?!
Ella loves her Uncle Matt and Tesa!

Ella wanted to be on the dance floor ALL night. She would come up to you and say "Wanna go dance with me?"
This is a terrible picture, but it captures Cory and I having a great time. We LOVE to dance and haven't had the chance in a long time, so we enjoyed twisting and turning on the dance floor!
So sweet
I love how the little girls are looking up at the beautiful bride and bridesmaid.

1 comments:
Aww, just saw this post!!! You got so many great photos!!! What a fun, beautiful night. ;) xoxo
Post a Comment