CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Turkey Time

Our Thanksgiving started at the Blythe's house. This has become a annual tradition. The guys meet up early and started smoking and firing anything they can find. The wives and kids come later to play and eat!


Ella had fun playing in this truck.



Kids love 4-wheelers! The kiddos climbed all over this thing! Thought it was cute how they were all playing together.
Thanksgiving day was bitter sweet. Cory had to work, so we missed hanging out with him. But that meant that I got to hang out with both sides of my family. We started at Memaw's hosue for lunch.

Ella loves her Aunt Tesa.


Here's Memaw directing the traffic in the kitchen. She does such an amazing job cooking our Thanksgiving meal. We are blessed!


Here's the guys of my generation. Sad how quickly we all grow up. :(


Here's Uncle Jimmy and Brandi supervising some of the younger generation. We are so thankful that Uncle Jimmy is doing better!


Ella decided she wanted to join the boys' card game.
Next we headed over to my aunt and uncle's house for Thanksgiving with my mom's side of the family.

Ella is helping Uncle Nelse set one of the tables.


The kitchen always seems to be the hang-out place.


The kiddos had lots of fun playing together.


Ella must be making some lemonade!


The kiddy table. Thought I had graduated from there, but I guess I am back for a year or two.







Watch out......we have a cheerleader in the making! Ella had so much fun with the pom poms!! I may have to steal some of her moves! haha!!

Go team!!


Just for Daddy....... She knows how to use tools too!


And a picture of our newest addition to the family.....Jackson Keith Eubanks. The Eubanks name will continue!
Friday Cory came home! We did a little (very little) Black Friday shopping, then headed to his parents' house for Thanksgiving with them and his brothers and their wives. We had sucha great time there. I have no idea why I do not have pictures from Friday night. We must have been having so much fun, that I forgot to snap any shots. :(

0 comments: