CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Family Picture Fun

My mom, sister-in-law and I are big into the picture Christmas cards, so we like to get together with our families and take pics! Last year we went to the Gaylord and got a cute one of all of us and my family of three got a good one for our card. This year we thought we would try something different and headed to downtown Grapevine. It was an interesting photo session. We didn't have anyone taking the pictures, so we had set the camera on the tripod. Uncle Matt was the one punching the button and would have 10 seconds to make Ella look at the camera with a smile and then get himself in to position. We eventually got a few good pics. The big group pictures are better than the ones Cory and I got of our family, but that is ok. They are workable! Haha!! It did make for good memories!


Silly girl!

She was concerned about the "choo-choo" leaving. They do a Polar Express reading and then the kiddos get on the train (they are all dressed in pjs). We will have to try that some year.


Peek-a-boo!


This was one of those "not-having-it" moments.


Daddy was busy getting Ella to smile.


I love this picture of Matthew and Theresa. Don't they make a cute couple?


Proud Aunt Tesa and Uncle Matt with their niece.


Checkin' out the train.


Another good group shot.


Ella wasn't impressed with the faces Uncle Matt and Tesa work making to try and get her to smile.


This picture cracks me up and actually got the most votes for the Christmas card. Ella was D-O-N-E with picture taking.


We asked Ella to show us her teeth to try and get her to smile....this is the face we got!


Awww...cuties!


Ella loves throwing coins in fountains.


Taking a picture-break with Daddy.


The Santa on stilts was a little frightening, if you ask me.


We weren't quite sure what to think about him as we watched.


Cory and I were too busy trying to get Ella to look and smile at the camera, that now we are the ones that look goofy!


Granna and Pops with their munchkin.


We ended the night with a cute photo......in Matthew and Therea's house! Not the look I was going for, but it will do! :)
I love taking yearly pictures to capture our growing family. I know I might sound crazy to do this again, but I would love to get Cory's parents, brothers and their wives together for a big family picture this year. We will see if we can make that happen!

0 comments: