Cory came home from work today and said he would love to take Ella to the Dallas Aquarium. He wanted to go do something fun as a family before I started school tomorrow. How sweet! So off we went. Ella has never been to the Aquarium, so we were excited to see how she reacted. She loved it!
I love when she raises her eyebrows. It looks like she is intrigued with what is going on. She did this alot today while we were there.



Ella and Daddy fed one of the birds.

Such a big girl!

Getting down low to get a better look! Haha!

These manatees were huge! The scubadiver was feeding them raw sweet potatoes and carrots.

Ella checking them out.

Ella loved being able to see the fish all around. She laid here for awhile just taking it all in.

"Look, there is the blue fish." She would point and say "blue!"

Like Mommy, like Daughter!

"Hi Penquins!"

Back inside at the shark exhibit.

Here Ella is trying to get to the turtles. She says "tur-tle" in two hard syllables. So cute!

"Hey, guys.......Does anyone else see this huge cat?"

"Hi Kitty Cat!" I really think that Ella thought the cat could see her. She bent down like she does when she talks to Belle.


"I like this one Daddy!"

Ella and Daddy in deep conversation. Boy, do I love those two!

Ella and Daddy deciding what to eat at Sonny Bryan's. After the Aquarium, we walked over to the West End for lunch. It was such a great day with my family. I am sad that school is starting, and I don't get to have as many of these hang out days with them.
But I am excited to meet and get to know my new bunch of kiddos at school. I love being a teacher, feeling that I have a purpose in the lives of kids and watching them as they learn and push themselves to be all that they can be!! What a great job to have!
1 comments:
It looks like yall had a blast! We took Jack last summer and he loved it. Ella is just precious!!!
Post a Comment