CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 9, 2010

Mommy and Ella day!

UPDATED: I added in the rest of our fabulous day!

Today is my last day home with Ella so we have had a fun day! We started this morning by going to a music class at Gymboree. It was so much fun! I am sad that I didn't go to a class earlier in the summer so that we could have done more of them. There is a Gymboree coming to Allen soon so maybe we can join there.

After Gymboree, we came home and played. Here is Ella showing me her teeth. She sticks out her tongue when asked to show her teeth! :)
I asked Ella to blow me a kiss, so that is what she is doing here. Her face is always the same when she blows a kiss. She puts her hand up to her mouth and kisses really fast, and always has the "surprise" look.

Ella found a new fort. She was having fun playing under the chair.

This is a video of Ella saying her name. I think it is so cute when she does it.


Funny things Ella has done today:

1. She found some trash on the floor, so she walked over to the trash can, stepped on the pedal to open the lid and threw away the trash. It was the first time she was able to actually open the lid.

2. I was snacking on some cookies while Ella was napping (I know....healthy snack, huh?) and forgot to put them away. Well, Ella spotted them when she got up and brought them to me becuase she wanted one. I said to her "How do we ask?" and she blew me a kiss. Haha....that will work!! :)

Off to have more fun!

Update: Here is the rest of our day. I thought it would be fun to take Ella to the park, have a little picnic, and then go visit this new restaurant Dessertapalooza.

I just love Ella's peaceful face in this picture. She had such fun playing on the train.

Ella would eat a little bit and then run around on the grass. She loved watching the birds and the water fountain.

After our picnic and playtime, we made a visit to Dessertapalooza. We have never been before. You get to pick out a cupcake, then you decide on the flavor of icing and pick your toppings. We opted for a vanilla cupcake with strawberry icing and sprinklers. I had just put Ella in the booth, and she immediately went for the cupcake! So funny!


We only ate about half and brought the rest home with us. It will be a yummy treat for later. I had such a great time with my sweet little munchkin today. She was in the best mood all day. After bathtime, we played a little more. I would lay on the floor and tell Ella to come snuggle with me....she would run over, lay down beside me and put her arm around my neck. :) She melts my heart!!!!

0 comments: