CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 28, 2009

Many faces of Ella

So I know I say it all the time, but Ella is so much fun right now. She is such a happy girl and loves to play on the floor. I thought I would post a few (ok--more than a few) pictures of our cute munchkin.






"You want me to do what?"

















"I'm a big girl now..."



















"Nice try mommy...I still see you behind the camera!"















"Seriously, you want more pictures?"



















"This is fun! I need one of these!"
















"Check out my new trick! I can stand up in my crib all by myself."





















"I heard you hate doing dishes, so I am here to help."

2 comments:

jencooper said...

Where did you get the outfit in the first pic??? I need one of those for Lulu! Super cute!!!

Mad Dog and Sharon Jean said...

what a cutie...growing up so fast..