CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Happy 8 months!


Happy 8 months munchkin!!


Ella is definitely moving! She is crawling and crawling fast. She is also pulling up on EVERYTHING! It is so cute. Our sweet pea is just one of the happiest little girls I have ever seen. We bought her an outdoor swing and she loves it. We will hold the swing close to us and say "one, two", and then let go and say "threeeeee!" and she thinks it is the funniest thing. I am ready for my two days off of school with Ella. I love spending my days with her.


Cory and I are working on turning our dining room into her playroom. I will post pictures when that is done. I am thrilled to make a space for all of her toys. Our living room is getting a little congested.

1 comments:

Rachel said...

She is so precious! What is she going to be for her first Halloween?