CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Pictures can say it all!

Do you see how happy these two make each other? This is Cory's grandmother and Ella's great grandmother. They do not get to see each other often, so when Grandma is around, you know where to find Ella. That is actually the same thing that happens when my Memaw is around too. I would hate for Memaw and Grandma to be in the same room with Ella....no one else would see her. Ha ha!!! Their love is amazing!

School is back in session but we had a fun last few weeks of summer. Kevin (Cory's brother) and Sarah got married in Kyle, Texas. Cory, Ella and I took advantage of being in that area and went a few days early. We enjoyed walking around Gruene, eating at the Gristmill, hanging out by the river and of course visiting our favorite place to eat...Clear Springs Catifsh. The wedding was beautiful and everyone had a blast.


Ella is definitely moving! She is not exactly crawling, but she is up on all fours and rocks back and forth then launches forward. It is funny to watch. When she can't get to something fast enough that way, she takes off rolling to her desired object. I love it!



Ella started at her in-home daycare last Monday when I went back to school. She stays with one other little boy, Austin. They have fun and it is so comforting to know that she is getting attention and love at Karen's house. Here are pictures of her first day there. Karen told us that yesterday Ella was trying to give Austin a kiss. Uh-oh....we could be in trouble!!
I know I say it all the time, but my heart overflows with love for Ella. She makes me smile every day. I was excited to see my students on Monday morning, but I told Cory that my heart just wasn't there yet. I know it will get easier..it was actually easier today. I have a FANTASTIC group of kiddos this year so that helps me get going in the mornings. I am working on finding the balance between good mommy and good teacher. It will be a struggle but I know I can do it!!

1 comments:

Mad Dog and Sharon Jean said...

Oh my goodness...she has grown so much since we left...I can't wait to get my hands on her...