CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

How about an update?

Well, this may be a long post. It has been quite a while since I have updated. Summertime is fantastic at the Claborn house! I am back at school this week for professional development and it is making me even more sad for August 24th to come around. That is the first day of school. I am not ready to leave my baby. :( Ella makes me smile every single day! I wish I could stay home with her and just soak in everything that she does!


Thought I would share a little of our fun summer with you through pictures and captions:

Wylie had a street dance where Gary P Nunn performed. We took our wagon, put drinks in a cooler and loaded Ella up in her Bumbo. My parents and Kevin & Sarah joined us. Ella played and mommy & daddy danced. We had a great time (although it was a little hot!)



My parents had a baby shower at their house for my cousin so we all jumped in the pool after the party. I love the picture of Cory in his own little world with his Sweet Pea.
Ella and I enjoyed getting to see some friends this summer. We had lunch and spent the afternoon with my college friend Marisa, then we got together with a childhood friend of mine, Crystal, and her daughter, Marin. Marin is 9 months old.


Ella has been trying all sorts of fun things:
We have been rolling over,
Swinging,
Reading,
And trying to crawl.
We've also started eating solid foods. It wasn't going well at first, but now she LOVES it. Below is what happens when she is happily eating and we take the spoon away....to put more food on it:





We just got back from a week vacation at Lake Texoma. My parents, and Matthew & Theresa joined us up at the lake for our annual family get together.. We had a blast and I will post pictures and blog about that soon. I'm working on getting some of the pictures from my dad.

I hear Ella waking up from her nap, so gotta go snuggle on my girl!! It is the BEST! I am in love with mommyhood!! :) I hope these next few weeks go by really really slow.

0 comments: