CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Weekend of Fun!

I am sad that the weekend is coming to an end. :( We had a great time hanging out as a family and then Cory and I had some much needed quality time Saturday night. It started with a wonderful walk on Saturday morning. Cory, Ella and I walked for awhile and then sat on a field of grass while Belle ran and played.

Saturday night Pops and Granna came over to babysit while Cory and I went to the Kenny Chesney concert. Pops brought along his camera and had a mini photo session with Ella. I can always count on him for some great pictures.

While Granna and Pops were having fun with Ella, Cory and I were getting soaked at the Kenny Chesney concert. We had a blast though!! It rained on us while Lady Antebellum and Miranda Lambert were playing, but then stopped while Kenny Chesney came out. Kenny got to perform for about 30 minutes before the sky just opened up!! It was pouring rain!! They decided to cancel the rest of the concert and said that Kenny would be back another time. We had a great time hanging out with Preston and Katie and the concert was still awesome even though we looked like drowned rats. Cory and I had such a great time together.

Ella is getting so big! She seems to change every day. She is really fun to watch as she explores everything in front of her. She has found her tongue and sticks it out all the time. She has also learned how to blow bubbles. Looks like she will be wearing a bib from now on!!

1 comments:

Mad Dog and Sharon Jean said...

Can I have lick....that tongue is so cute...