Well, it has been a while since I have posted, so I will do a quick catch up. Ella is growing like a weed! She just gets more adorable every day (is that possible?) She is smiling, laughing and talking all the time. She makes me want to call in sick to work everyday and just stay home and play with her. We have had a busy few weeks so here are a few photos to catch you up:
"Yes, Daddy, I know you don't like this flower in my hair, but Mommy does so work with me here."
Ella was dedicated at church on Mother's Day. I will post more pictures of that soon. Doesn't she look cute in her dress?? Pops and Granna gave her a pretty little silver cross necklace....she is already accessorized!
Ella and I walked in our first 5K. She decided at the half way mark that she no longer wanted to be in a stroller, so Mommy's arms got a workout during the last half of the 5K. In the picture are 2 of my teammates. Laura is on the left with Maddie who is 8 months old and Rebecca is on the right with Austin who is 2 months old.
Ella is able to hold onto a toy now. She is so cute when she grabs the toy and tries to play with it. She is not sure what to do with it yet.
She is our happy girl! Ella brings us such joy every day!! Who knew you could love a little munchkin so much??!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment