So we had a big weekend! Ella made her first trip to Lake Texoma. She didn't like her life jacket at first (who would----do you see how annoying it looks?) but she got used to it. She didn't mind the hat and sunglasses at all. When it was water time, Daddy made sure that his little girl was completely covered!! (what is he going to do when she wants to wear a bikini?) She did so great at the lake. We put her feet in the water and sat her down in the sand. She even feel asleep in Momma Jo's arms while listening to the party music on the beach.
Cory had to work on Sunday, so Ella and I went to my Aunt Louise and Uncle Charles's house with my family. They had not seen Ella yet, so it was fun to introduce them to our little sweet pea.
Later that day I found out that Shane had proposed to Kristi!! Woo-hoo! So we went to see them on their exciting day. I love this headshot of Ella. Isn't she cute?!
I have not posted the Dedication pictures, so here you go:
My dad's side of the family all attend my family's church regularly and we were so excited that Cory's family joined us that morning.
Do you think Momma Jo and Granna are proud grandmothers? I think so!
0 comments:
Post a Comment