CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

4 Days and Counting!

We find out in 4 days if we are going to be blessed with a little girl or a little boy. Cory and I were getting to have an "us" day the other day, which is very rare at our house, and we were talking about our much anticipated Sept 16th doctor's visit. I asked him if he was secretly hoping for one sex over the other and he said, "Nope, just excited to have a baby." I feel the same way. We are so excited about becoming parents, that we really and truly are not wishing for a boy over a girl or vice versa. The next update will be announcing our news!! I am growing by the day. I took my first belly shot about two weeks ago which was at 17 weeks. Thought I would include it here. This was taken after a long day of teaching my much loved 4th graders! :)

This past weekend we had our annual "Celebration of Family" for the Eubanks clan. My Granny's birthday is in August and we always made sure to have some kind of get together for her birthday either in late August or early September. My mom has kept up the tradition in honor of my Granny. Thanks Mom!! I woke up with a smile on my face the morning of the celebration because the last person I saw in my dream right before I woke up was Granny. In my dream, my cousin and I were doing something with drill team so of course Granny was there with her bright red hair and big smile. I have not seen her in my dreams in quite a while, so I found this treat so amazing. I love knowing that she still watches over our family and that our family has remained as close as we always have been. We are so blessed to care for and love each other so much. It was fun to see how big our clan is getting. Babies, babies everywhere!! Much fun was had by all! I have included a few pics of our day of fun! These show the kids enjoying the pool; Uncle Terry, Cory and Sloan playing a game, Dad taking all the kids for a ride on the 4-wheeler, and Sloan & Jacob enjoying their kiddie-pool.

0 comments: