So today was the first day of school! I am EXHAUSTED! We opened the doors to a brand new school today and there was so much excitement in the air. The kids were excited, the teachers were excited, Becca the school puppy was excited! :) Yes, we have a school pet. She is a 6 month old yellow lab....adorable and sweet. I have not updated the blog lately because things have been crazy busy with dance camps and getting ready for school! Cory and I finally got to go look at baby stuff on Saturday and had the BEST time. We had not been yet, so we were just taking everything in....strollers, monitors, car seats, nursery furniture. So much to think about. We had a terrific today. I took a picture of Cory trying on the baby carrier (against his wishes) but I thought he looked so cute. Every new step in this journey just makes us feel more and more blessed. We can not wait to meet our little baby. Our next exciting step is September 16....we will get to find out if we are having a boy or a girl! Woo hoo!!!
Monday, August 25, 2008
School is back in session!
Posted by Courtney at 8:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment