Cory and I went to the doctor today and it was absolutely AMAZING. We got to see the baby actually looking like a baby. Last time the picture was of a blurry blob in the middle. This time we saw little baby hands, baby kneecaps, baby nose, eye sockets, tummy. It was overwhelmingly emotional. Cory and I were in awe as we watched Baby Claborn squirming around on the screen. Seeing our baby moving around, watching the heartbeat, laughing because the baby kept turning away from us......was amazing beyond words. We can not wait to meet this little one. All is going well, and still feeling great. Our baby continues to jam all summer as I start my 4th out of 5 dance camps on Monday. Hopefully that means Baby Claborn will have rhythm! :) We just wanted to share our joyous day with you and our new picture. Baby Claborn is looking at us, so you can see the eye sockets and nose there to the left and the tummy towards the bottom right.
Friday, August 1, 2008
There's REALLY a baby in there!
Posted by Courtney at 2:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my goodness!! What a sweetie! I'm still so happy for you all, and so excited that our kiddos will be so close in age. :)
Love the family pics from the lake!!
Baby Claborn is so cute already! Those pictures are so amazing! I am so happy for you guys! What a great day!
Post a Comment