We just got back from a wonderful vacation at Lake DeGray in Arkansas with my parents and Matthew & Theresa. My family used to go there when Matthew and I were younger so it was really fun to take Cory and Theresa. We had the best time relaxing, wakeboarding, skiing (not me of course) swimming and playing a little Phase 10. We spent 5 days together and it just wasn't enough. The moments we shared together were priceless. Some times we were laughing so hard, we were crying. It is amazing to me how lucky we are to all get along so wonderfully and enjoy getting to spend time together.
I love the picture of mom and dad..... having a little well deserved R&R. The next pic shows us girls enjoying our morning boat ride. The lake was beautiful. The pic of the dad, Cory and Matthew captures an activity that went on forever. They were going for the "trifecta" and wanted to all slalom behind the boat. It never was achieved, but they had a blast trying. I discovered that "whoa" and "go" sound just alike when you are trying to drive the boat for your dad, husband and brother.
Above are pics of Matthew, Cory and Dad showin' off their stuff.
...And the girls showin' off their stuff....Theresa learned how to wakeboard, mom showed us she still has it and notice my talent was floating! :) I have some great videos that I will try to upload and post later. Just wanted to share our fun with you.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Family Fun!
Posted by Courtney at 8:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment