CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

A Night of Celebration

Many of you know that Cory has been through a long process of trying to promote to a Captain position for the Wylie Fire Department. His Chief called him yesterday afternoon and said, "How does Captain Claborn sound?" letting him know that he had been placed into one of the Captain spots. Cory is really excited about this new journey, which will start in October. And I am extremely proud of my honey!! The Chief's phone call was a great reason to celebrate. A big thank you goes to Cory's parents, my parents, Kevin, Kyle and Ashley, Angie and Charlie, and the Bitler family for coming out to help us celebrate. We had a fun night at Main Event bowling and playing pool!



I beat Cory 3 times in pool!! (but who's counting?) Blaine Bitler was a hoot! He loved helping us bowl.





Congratulations to Cory!!!! Everyone is so proud!

3 comments:

jencooper said...

Way to go Cory!! That is awesome. I am so happy for him. Congrats!

<3,
Jen

The Gleasons said...

That's awesome! CONGRATS CORY!

Katie said...

That's awesome!! Congratulations Cory!