CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Happy 4th Birthday Ella!!

 February is a fun month at our house because it is Ella's birthday!  She LOVES her birthday!  This year she wanted a gymnastics party.  We had fun one evening taking pictures for her invitation.  She lights up our world and I love that these pictures show that!

 
 
 
  

Ella was excited to wake up and find decorations up for her birthday.

Birthday hugs from Daddy

Happy Birthday Ella!!

I love to take Chick-Fil-A to Ella on her birthday.  She also had cupcakes with her classmates.  Ella loves her friends at school. 

We had family over for burgers and cake to celebrate with Ella!  We were sad Uncle Matt, Tesa and Zachary couldn't make it.

I can't believe she is 4!!  
   

Look at all those presents!!  This girl has so many people that love her!
 

She got a new charm for her bracelet.

Cory bought Ella a cupcake necklace that she had seen in a store. 

Ella immediately went over and gave her Daddy a hug.  Melt my heart!
  

Picture time!  I treasure these moments spent with our whole family!





So blessed! 
  

0 comments: