CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

We love you Grandma!

Since my last post, our family lost a very special lady. Cory's grandmother passed away on Good Friday. What a day to go home! We are so very sad that she is no longer here for us to hug, but at peace to know that she is happy and healthy and watching over us. Here are some of my favorite pictures of Grandma:


Cory and I were so blessed to have Grandma and Granddad with us on our special day.


Grandma was so excited when we announced we were having a little girl.


I love this picture!



Grandma with all her boys and her great granddaughter! You can see why she was so excited her great grandbaby was a girl! Finally pink and bows!





This picture is out of order but I just love their expression. This was Grandma and Granddad's first time meeting Ella.


So cute! What they showed us about love is heart-warming

0 comments: