CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 9, 2011

Easter Event #3

I am super behind on Easter posts. I have just a few more to do...whew! The Saturday of Easter weekend was spent at my parents house. My mom's side of the family came out to celebrate. Here are all of Granny's great grandchildren. I can remember my cousins and I taking this same photo every Easter with our Easter baskets ready to hunt eggs!




On your mark..........get set........


GO!!!!












Checkin' out her basket o' egss!



Reachhhh!






I just love seeing all the kids out in the yard.



Maggie and Matthew hanging out.



Let's see what we got!



Grace says it's time for confetti eggs! Diane and Uncle Terry bring dozens of confetti eggs that the kids love to break over each other's heads.



Theresa is teaching Ella how the confetti eggs work.



Now Matthew is showing Theresa how the eggs work!



My sweet family




Time to eat!



Sweet sweet cousins

0 comments: