CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Arbuckle Wilderness Park

Last Sunday, in Oklahoma, we got up and walked to IHop for breakfast in Bricktown. It was such a nice morning and so fun to be hanging out with just the three of us. Ella loves riding on Cory's shoulders. I love how happy she looks here. I said I can definitely see dancer arms! Haha! It was a little windy on our walk. We spent some time around the Riverwalk before heading back to our hotel after breakfast. Our next stop was the Arbuckle Wilderness park. We were not sure how Ella was going to like it......she LOVED it. She kept saying WOW! as we saw new animals. Yikes.....I hate snakes! Ella was ready to feed the animals. I loved that she could ride up front with us while driving through the park. I let Cory feed the emus and ostrich....they were a little aggressive.


Ella would talk to the animals. It was so cute. Here she was asking the llama "You want more food?"



Ella liked feeding the animals too.






Ella thought the animals were stinky. She cracks us up!


This was Ella's reaction when she saw the zebras. She was so excited!




Haha! Hungry zebra!



Crazy driver alert!



The camel was the only animal that scared Ella a little bit. Can you blame her? Look how big that thing is!!!



Sweet mommy and baby animals. Ella thought the babies were so cute.


I love the giraffes. I think they are cute animals. Good thing they were the last animals because they ate all our food in one gulp!






We had so much fun at the park. Not sure what was more fun....seeing all the animals or watching Ella has she saw all the animals. Probably the second one. Ella LOVES animals! She talked about the park all the next day. We had such a great weekend!!!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

That is so much fun! We have a park near us like that. We go every Mother's Day because that is what my Mom likes to do. Our favorite part also is watching the kids reactions to all of the animals! I agree about the Emus, they are so aggressive! Glad you guys had a nice trip!!!