CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My exciting new journey!

On November 5th, 2010, I will take on an incredible challenge and participate in The Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure. I will walk 60 miles over the course of three days and camp out at night with thousands of other women and men taking this journey with me and I am more than excited! Right now there are three of us on Team Hope Chest and I am honored to be walking beside great friends as we walk to help find a cure for breast cancer. Please support me as I take an amazing journey! Net proceeds from the Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure™ are invested in breast cancer research and community programs.

I am walking to.....
**honor my friends and family members who have put up an amazing fight against cancer (all cancer).

**ensure that my daughter may never have to go through losing a loved one to breast cancer. I don’t want her to ever experience breast cancer firsthand. If walking 60 miles means our daughters might never have to fight this disease, it’s worth everything.

**be a part of an incredible journey that raises money for a brighter future. "Everyone deserves a lifetime, and a lifetime is worth everything."

You can donate, join my team or follow my journey at http://www.the3day.org/goto/CourtneyClaborn

1 comments:

Mommarazzi said...

So awesome!! Good for you!