CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 25, 2010

Ella's birthday photo shoot

We have a photographer that we LOVE! She is so great with Ella and just when I think she didn't get a single good picture, she sends me way too many to choose from! A couple of Sundays ago we met up with Lindsey Murphy (http://www.lindseymurphyphotography.com/) at Turtle Creek to take some pictures for Ella's birthday. Ella was not in the best mood (it was a little early and a little colder than we thought) and the only way she would let go of us was if I gave her my necklace. So, hence, the necklace in the pictures. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the session. They make me smile every time I look at them.






Ella was not excited about the hat!



I love Ella's faces!!






Mommy and Ella
















My sweet girl. I can't believe we are getting ready for her 1st birthday party. This year has gone by so fast and has been filled with such fun and love. It makes me emotional just thinking of how Ella has changed our lives. We are so blessed to be her parents.

3 comments:

The Gleasons said...

Oh Courtney, these are ADORABLE!!! Love her little outfits, too.

We had so much fun with you and Ella at Memaw's. Annaliese is still talking about Baby Ella. ;)

Thanks, too, for grabbing my button! :)

Anonymous said...

I was blog hopping and came to your blog and just had to stop to tell you that your daughter is absolutely adorable! So cute! And where are you getting those way cute outfits for her? Again, adorable!

Courtney said...

Andrea-Watching the girls at memaw's was so fun. I loved how they played together so well. I see lots of summer playdates coming up!!

Reynie-thanks for checking out the blog. Ella's cupcake outfit came from madisonlilynurserydesigns.com and her green and pink zebra outfit came from a craft show.