I haven't updated in awhile, so thought I would let everyone know that we are still doing great. Today's doctor's visit went really well (besides having to step on the scales!) The baby's heartbeat was at 150 which is good, my blood pressure was normal (surprisingly after a day of school) and I am measuring 22 weeks which is right where I should be as well. Cory and I have both been very busy lately. I am still doing some choreography and school is keeping me busy. Cory has started his captain's training, which requires that he work Monday thru Friday 7-4 and he still has to work his regular 24 hour shift. We finally had a date night last week and went to Gloria's for dinner. We ate out on the patio, listened to great music and enjoyed some much needed time together. Next up on the agenda....the nursery! We haven't started that yet, so we better get rollin'!!! I will update with a belly picture soon. Cory said it popped out of nowhere. :)
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment