Well, Drew decided to make an early appearance for his birthday. His due date was September 29. On Monday, September 9, I went in for my normal doctor's appointment after school. After my examination, Dr. Remedios laid the news on me that I was having a baby that day!! I was losing amniotic fluid and it was best to deliver Drew 3 weeks early. Of course, I panic. Cory wasn't there, Ella wasn't there, my family wasn't there. But no worries....since I had a snack on the way to my appointment I had to wait 8 hours before I could deliver!! Oh my! So phone calls were made, I checked myself in, and waited for Cory to get there. Sweet Ella was at school, so Papa and Jojo picked her up on their way to the hospital.
Last picture as a family of three.
I needed to do a bit of work, like get ahold of my long term sub and ask her if she could start tomorrow!
At about 10:30pm, it was time to prepare for Drew's deliver and at 11:19 pm we had a baby boy!
7 pounds 0 oz, 19 and 1/4 inches long.
Dr. Remedios was not on call that evening, so Dr. Brough delivered Drew.
Ella was so excited and couldn't wait to hold her baby brother!
Melt my heart!
Time for the grandparents to meet Drew. Happy, happy, happy!
Memaw was there to meet Drew.
And Aunt Sharon too! I should mention that this is 2:30 in the morning.
Drew got all cleaned up before we all tried to get our first night's sleep.
0 comments:
Post a Comment