CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Holidays


Such joy!!! Those are the words that describe how my time off has been with Ella and Cory. I am not looking forward to Monday when I have to return to school. Don't get me wrong...I love my kiddos at school. I have been blessed with an amazing group of kids this year, but I have had so much fun playing with Ella everyday. She has done so many new things in such a short time and I am so happy that I have been home to witness them. She now blows kisses, shakes her head when you tell her no, she can crawl to her baby when you say "Ella go get your baby", she walks along with the assistance of someone's hands, she can stand on her own for a few seconds, she puts her play phone up to her ear and babbles like she is on the phone, and has a smile and giggle that melts your heart. It is incredible to watch her as she learns new things.

Here are a few picks from our holidays:

Checkin' out all the cool stuff at the Gaylord

Riding the sleigh at Momma Jo and Papa George's house

Looking at our Christmas Tree

"Is this one mine?"

She definitely got the hang of opening presents.

"I love it!"

"How about this bow mommy?"

Serious concentration!!

Santa thought Ella was a really good girl this year!

Daddy and Ella making music

"Welcome to my new home!"


"Oh my goodness! You should see all my presents!"

Our family on Christmas morning

Happy grandparents

I can't believe Ella had a White Christmas for her first one!

Playing with her cousins
I can see lots of tea parties in my future.
She looks exhausted doesn't she?

0 comments: