CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

This little girl is LOVED!


We had a fantastic baby shower on Sunday hosted by my aunts and friends of the family. Everyone got to visit and I was able to talk to friends that I have not seen in a while. It was so wonderful and Cory and I got lots of great things for the baby. I now need to get busy organizing it all in the nursery.

This is one of the very special presents we received. Memaw made this blanket for Ella. My mom gave us the outfit I wore home from the hospital and the baby blanket that Granny made for me when I was a baby. I was very touched.

Our due date is one month from today! I can't believe the time has gone so quickly. Cory and I (along with the rest of our family) are getting so excited to meet this little girl. We were at the hospital today taking a class and we joked that we didn't think the family waiting area was going to be large enough for everyone. :)

1 comments:

Candi said...

I absolutely love the name Ella!! I have 2 Ella's at the studio and they are two of the most adorable little girls. I feel sure your Ella will be just the same!!